High Springs Historic District
High Springs Woman's Club FL. The High Springs New Century Women's Club was formed by 12 women in 1899. They began as a literary group but soon took on many issues of the day. The club became federated in 1900. We are part of the GFWC, General Federation of Women's Clubs, which is the world wide organization of Women's Clubs. We are a member of FFWC, Florida Federation of Women's Clubs. Contributing Building - High Springs Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #91001540
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville,clubs - associations; Womans club; General Federation of Women's Clubs; High Springs Historic District; High Springs Fl.