McIntosh Sugarworks located near Saint Marys, Georgia. Built circa 1825 by John Houstoun McIntosh, these ruins are an example of tabby architecture. The plantation was sold in 1840 and renamed Bollingbrook. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #92000167).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Sugar factories--Georgia--Saint Marys; Ruined buildings--Georgia--Saint Marys; Saint Marys (Ga.); Agricultural