Old Depot, Whigham GA
Cairo and Whigham are the two incorporated cities in Grady County. Whigham, originally called Harrell's Station, took its current name in 1880 for Robert Whigham, the owner of a large local mercantile store. It is located in between Cairo and Bainbridge.
This is the old railroad depot, which currently houses the feed and seed company - Cash & Carry Feeds Inc.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Railroad depot; Robert Whigham; Feed & Seed Company; Grady County(Ga.); Railroad depot --- Georgia --- Whigham