Ludowici Well Pavilion located in Ludowici, Georgia. The artesian well was drilled in 1905 with a pavilion built over it. The pavilion also served as the town square. The use of the well was discontinued in the 1920's. The pavilion is now part of a city park. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #84001153).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Artesian wells--Georgia--Ludowici; Pavilions--Georgia--Ludowici; Ludowici (Ga.); Utilities