Historical marker for the artesian well located in Camilla, Georgia. This can be found on West Broad Street near the county courthouse. The well was drilled in 1881 and restored in 1963. It is unknown when the city discontinued the use of the well for city water.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Historical markers--Georgia--Camilla; Artesian wells--Georgia--Camilla; Camilla (Ga.); Utilities