First Presbyterian Church
South Palatka Historic District
The original building for the First Presbyterian Church in Palatka was a log cabin. This is the third structure for the church as the second sanctuary was destroyed by fire in 1884. The new sanctuary built in 1885 was almost identical to the 1881 sanctuary. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Presbyterian church buildings; Palatka (Fla.); Churches and synagogues