First Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Church in St. Mary's, Georgia was built in 1808. The original bell tower was destroyed by a fire in 1956 and damage was done to the ceiling and roof. It was restored and rededicated within a few months.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Presbyterian church buildings; Saint Marys (Ga.); Churches and synagogues