Old Union County Courthouse
Lake Butler Woman's Club, FL. The Lake Butler Woman's Club, also known as the Old Union County Courthouse, is an historic building located in Lake Butler, Union County, Florida. It was built in 1923 on the site of the present Union County Courthouse. When the new courthouse was built in 1936, this building was moved to its present site and given to the Woman's Club. In 1989, the Lake Butler Woman's Club was listed in A Guide to Florida's Historic Architecture, published by the University of Florida Press. On December 23, 2003, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; clubs - associations; Womans Club; Old Union County Courthouse; Historic buildings; Architecture; Lake Butler,Fl.; Union County