Neal-Wood House Archer FL "Dr. James C. Neal purchased the land on which this house stands from the Florida Town Development Company in 1870, ten years before he left Indiana and moved to Archer. Merchant C.D. Wood, who came from Ohio, purchased the lot in 1883 from Neal for $800 and began to build this "large dwelling" in 1894."
16829 SW 134th Av
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida – Jacksonville; Archer (Fla); Historic buildings--residential; Dwellings--residential