Preview

image preview

Creation Date

2-9-2019

Building Name

Bank of Evergreen-Pix Theater

Historic District

New Evergreen Commercial Historic District

Description

The Pix Theatre, 146 W. Front Street Evergreen Alabama, opened December 24, 1936 and the Bank of Evergreen moved into the building in 2013. Established in 1932, the Bank of Evergreen is a locally owned independent community bank.

Contributing Building - New Evergreen Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places

NRIS #93001542

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida –Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida – Jacksonville; Evergreen (Ala.); Bank buildings; Financial institutions; Theaters

Share

Image Location

 
COinS