Christian Workers Chapel;Kavanaugh Memorial Chapel
The Christian Workers Chapel is located on the First United Methodist Church campus. Built between 1886-1887, it was originally named Kavanaugh Memorial Church in honor Bishop H. H Kavanaugh. In 1942 it was converted into the Fellowship Hall and Christian Workers Chapel. The chapel is located in Gainesville, Florida and is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Methodist church buildings; Gainesville (Fla.); Churches and synagogues; Images