Woodbine Historic District
Contributing Building - Woodbine Historic District - National Register of Historic Places
This two-story building was built during the early 1900’s
by Foster Colson as a general store with living quarters
upstairs. The stairs inside on the right were originally
outside, enclosed when the building was turned into a
home. A well and generator were located behind this
house to supply water and electricity to this area of
town (there were few homes and businesses at the time).
The house is a Side Hallway-type with Craftsman-style
elements and a two-story wrap-around porch.
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida – Jacksonville; Woodbine (Ga); Historic Buildings--residential; Dwellings--residential