Fellowship Hall;Kavanaugh Memorial Church
The Fellowship Hall is located on the First United Methodist Church campus. Built between 1886-1887, it was originally named Kavanaugh Memorial Church in honor Bishop H. H. Kavanaugh. In 1942 it was converted into the Fellowship Hall and Christian Workers Chapel. The hall is located in Gainesville, Florida and is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80000942).
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Methodist church buildings; Gainesville (Fla.); Churches and synagogues