The marker reads: "DELLWOOD METHODIST CHURCH Founded in 1910 by Dr. Charles H. Ryals who gave the land and provided the funds to build the church. The church was built from lumber milled by Bevis Sawmill in Dellwood. Services were held every other week by circuit rider preachers. The Rev. Budd's ministry was the longest. Restored in 1987 by Andrew Jackson and Willie Ross McMullian, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Charles Howell Ryals. The building contains the original pulpit and bell. Willie Ross McMullian was church pianist for 41 years. The cemetery was begun in 1922 with the burial of William Foster Ryals, son of Dr. Ryals. Presented by Amos and Jackie McMullian, chairman and CEO of Flowers Industries. Chipola Historical Trust 1998". Top of sign: Jackson County 1822., Andrew Jackson emblem
30 deg 49' 26.36", 85 deg 3' 4.49"
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida –Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida – Jacksonville; Churches and synagogues; Dellwood (Fla.); Historic markers – Florida -- Jackson County; Methodist churches