Winter Park Woman's Club, FL. Our beautiful building was completed in 1921 on land donated by Mr. Morse and with funds raised by contributions from members and fund-raising projects. The auditorium, known as Helen Morse Hall, was dedicated in honor of our founder. The Club House was officially listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. It is a historic Woman's Club in Florida.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor,Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville,clubs - associations; Womans Club; Helen Morse hall; Club House; Historic club; Historic building; Orange County