GFWC Woman's Club Zephyrhills, FL. Women's Club Founded in 1915. Through the efforts of Walter R. Gail and Mayor B.F. Parsons, the WPA (Works Progress Administration) built this community building from native rock hauled from a quarry on the Hillsborough River. The Women's club first met here on April 18, 1941.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; clubs - associations; Woman's Club; GSWC (General Federation of Women’s Clubs); Historic building; Pasco County; Zephyrhills, Fl.