Woman's Club 1 Jacksonville, FL. The Woman's Club of Jacksonville is a historic woman's club in Jacksonville, Florida. Ninah Cummer donated the land and the Tudor-style building was constructed in 1927 to serve the Woman's Club of Jacksonville. The building served as home to the Woman's Club of Jacksonville until November 2005. The Cummer acquired the Woman's Club of Jacksonville in February 2005. It was designed by architect Mellen C. Greenley. In 1992, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historical Places # 92001505.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; clubs - associations; Womans Club; Historic Womans Club; Historic building; Mellen C. Greenley; Jacksonville, Fl.