Thomson First United Methodist Church
Thomson First United Methodist Church in Thomson, Georgia was built in 1902. Thomson First United Methodist Church is known in the community as "the church with the stained glass windows." Three large palladium windows occupy most of three of the four main sanctuary walls. The stained glass windows of the sanctuary were complete with the final ten small stained glass windows added in 1951.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Methodist church buildings; Thomson (Ga.); Churches and synagogues