Presbyterian manse;Ingraham House
Model Land Company Historic District
Presbyterian manse also known as the Ingraham House located in St. Augustine, Florida was built in 1892. Henry Flagler had the house built for James E. Ingraham, president of Model Land Company and vice president of Florida East Coast Railway. This is a colonial revival style building with wood columns, spindle work, and fanlight windows. Three dormers pierce the east slope of the hip roof. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #83001439).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.,Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Presbyterian church buildings; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Churches and synagogues