Flemington Presbyterian Church
Flemington Presbyterian Church located in Flemington, Georgia was built in 1852. The bell is from the original 1836 church when it was known as a branch of the Midway church. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #82002449).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bell towers; Presbyterian church buildings; Flemington (Ga.); Churches and synagogues