Middleburg United Methodist Church;Methodist Episcopal Church at Black Creek
The Middleburg United Methodist Church was built in 1847 out of heart of pine with clapboard square edge siding. The bell was cast in New York in 1852 and shipped prior to 1860. The church located in Middleburg, Florida was also known as the Methodist Episcopal Church of Black Creek. This is the oldest Methodist meeting place in Florida. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (#90000318).
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Methodist church buildings; Middleburg (Fla.); Churches and synagogues