Wheeler Alumni House
Brenau College District
Brenau University- Wheeler House. The building was built in 1920.It has a two-story columned entry with a Porte cochere and a second-floor balcony. Entry rooms include original flooring, doors, and a two-story stairwell. The original windows and sun-porch also remain. While the building is in very good condition, the exterior has been covered in vinyl. It was originally the College Presidents house. It houses the president's house, other (offices of Institutional Advancement, Public Relations and Alumni) Contributing Building - Brenau College District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #78000987
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; College campuses; Brenau college; Historic building; Wheeler House; Presidents house; Architecture; Gainesville, Georgia.