Flowery Branch Commercial Historic District
Stidham Furniture Factory Office, Flowery Branch, GA.
This commercial building was built in 1890, and housed the office of the Stidham Furniture Factory. Members of the Stidham family manufactured household furniture in 1890. A document found during restoration was dated to 1891 and printed on stationery reads "B. F. Stidham and Brother, Kitchen Safes." Later became Chattahoochee Furniture and later Country Craft Furniture. It now lies vacant .
Contributing Building - Flowery Branch Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #85001932
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Flowery Branch; Historic buildings; Historic district; Business offices; Stidham Furniture; Hall County (Ga.); Flowery Branch (Ga.)