St Margaret's Episcopal Church and Cemetary
St Margaret's Episcopal Church and Cemetery is located in Hibernia, Florida. This is on Fleming Island which is near Green Cove Springs, Florida. The church was build in 1878 in the Carpenter Gothic architectural style and is one of five oldest wooden churches in Florida. The cemetery is also known as the Hibernia Cemetery. The church which closed its doors in 2012 is on the National Register of Historic Places (#73000570).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Hibernia (Fla.); Churches and synagogues; Images