Greenleaf & Crosby Building
Artwork Greenleaf & Crosby, Jacksonville, Fl. Damon Greenleaf came to Jacksonville from New York two years after the Civil War and established a jewelry store on Bay Street. In 1880 J. H. Crosby joined the company, which later became known as Greenleaf & Crosby Co.
The Laura and Adams street facades are extensively decorated with terra-cotta panels depicting griffins, eagles, urns, and floral motifs. The architects were Marsh and Saxelbye.