Grady Community Center
Old Cannon Syrup Warehouse, Cairo, GA.
This commercial building, the Old Syrup Plant was built as a warehouse by W.G. Cannon in 1915 as an expansion to his barrel manufacturing business. The historic 14,00 sq. ft. facility has been reconstructed to a Grady Community Center, which still exposes the wood ceilings, timber, brick walls and concrete wall.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Cairo; Old Cannon Syrup Warehouse; W.G. Cannon; Community Center; Ghost signs; Grady County (Ga.); Cairo (Ga.)