Quincy Historic District
Old Wilson Building, Quincy, Fl.
This is a commercial building in The Quincy Historic District. The building in the center is the A L Wilson Building, built in 1896. It has CEDO on its front which is a CEDO Housing center. The building on the right was originally the Quincy State Bank. This was built in 1893. It now houses the Signature Clothiers.
Contributing Buildings - Quincy Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #78000942
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor,Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Quincy; A L Wilson Building; Quincy State Bank; Signature Clothiers; Business offices; Historic district; Gadsden County (GA.); Quincy (GA.)