Ortega Village Store
Ortega Village Store 1, Jacksonville, Fl.
Ortega Village is one of the walkable commercial districts of Jacksonville. It was developed in 1906. This building was completed in 1924, known as the Faulkner's Grocery Company, and its windows displayed produce and sides of meat.
The Village Store, also known as Oxford Place, was added to the National Register of Historic Places NRIS #88001700 on September 29, 1988. The building is a 90 year old historic landmark built in the Colonial revival style. It was designed by architects Marsh & Saxelbye. These buildings housed many stores.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Jacksonville; Ortega Village Store; Faulkner's Grocery; Commercial district; Historic landmark; Colonial Revival buildings; Duval County (Fl); Jacksonville (Fl)