Bethany Congregational Church
Bethany Congregational Church in Thomasville, Georgia was built in 1891. It was founded on February 1, 1891, by the American Missionary Association as the chapel and worship center of the Allen Normal and Industrial School, an educational institution for African American students. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985 (NRIS #85000453).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Congregational churches; Thomasville (Ga.); Churches and synagogues