Carnegie Library, Dublin, GA.
The Carnegie Library in Dublin, Georgia is a building from 1904. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975, NRIS #75000599. The funding for the original building was provided largely by the philanthropist Andrew Carnegie who offered $10,000 as part of his educational program. The architectural company of Bruce, Morgan, and Dillon designed the building, and John A. Kelley was contacted for the construction.
The building is currently used as the Laurens County Historical Society and Museum.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Carnegie Library; Andrew Carnegie; Bruce, Morgan, and Dillon -architects; Laurens County Historical Society and Museum; Public library buildings; Laurens County (Ga.); Dublin (Ga.); Libraries-Georgia-Dublin