1890 Windermere School Plaque, Fl.
This is the plaque outside the Windermere School, which was originally the Armstrong-Parramore House.
The plaque reads as :
Armstrong-Parramore House. Local historic building " The first church and meeting place (!912), the first school (1913)"
Donated by Manuael and Eunice Armstrong Parramore, 1995
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Windermere School Plaque; Windermere School; Plaque; Armstrong-Parramore House; Church; Orange County (Fl.); Plaque --- Florida --- Windermere --- Orange County.; Images