Train depot, Greensboro, Fl.
The Greensboro Depot was built in 1907 (year of the first operation of the AN RR) and is the only remaining original depot on the line which runs from River Junction (Chattahoochee) in Gadsden County to Port St. Joe in Gulf County. West Gadsden Historical Society (WGHS) , and an adjoining meeting room was built restored historic Greensboro Depot This is now the Greensboro Depot Railroad Museum.
About 40 years ago, the depot was moved from its original location between the main track and the side track to a nearby lot. It was then remodeled by Nelson Clark and used as his barber shop as well as a thrift shop operated by area United Methodist Churches.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Train depot; West Gadsden Historical Society; Greensboro Depot Railroad Museum; Gadsden County (Fl.); Train depot --- Florida --- Greensboro --- Gadsden County.